An attack on Warehouse Zulu by the hitwoman Shrike eradicates whatever sense of security the Devil's Brigade thought they had. Any carefully laid plans have come unraveled, and chances of success are slim. Will the Brigade regroup, or will they go to pieces against increasing adversity?
1. The date is July 2, 2290.
2. You can be a Human, Ghoul, Supermutant, or Synth.
3. You must post a character card before posting. You can have as many characters as you want, provided that you can handle it.
4. Don't be OP (should speak for itself). VATS is disabled. Guns and gun wounds work like real life. You cannot survive three bullets to the head, et cetera. Armored characters be it metal or skin obviously have the edge.
5. You cannot kill (or control) other people's characters, without their consent. Same goes for amputations and maiming. Named NPCs cannot be directly controlled by the players, without the GM's permission, for story purposes.
6. Take the RP seriously, shit posting will get you banned. I don't care how bored you are or how many pets you've lost. Don't hijack the story and change its purpose, you're more than welcome to make your own RP doing that. Anyone who leaves (without a good reason) will not be allowed back in. This is to stop people from taking the RP hostage, by constantly leaving/threatening to leave.
7. Please use common sense when adding a character. The story relies upon the inherent threat Shrike presents. Do not make a character that Shrike would have no desire to kill (such as a bag merchant) or a character that Shrike would be incapable of killing. If your character can’t be hurt by Shrike, doesn’t care about Shrike, or isn’t afraid of Shrike, then what the heck would they be doing here?
S. P. E. C. I. A. L. (Optional):
Tag Skills (Optional):
Background: Keep in mind that your character’s background is the reason they were contacted by Miller or Shrike is coming after them. Refer to rule #7.
Chapter 1: Wild Wild West
Chapter 2: Screw You, Montana!
The previous summary can be found here.
Stranded in Montana, the Legends have only one way to go: forwards. Seattle lies a thousand miles to their west, beyond the Cascades. It's a month long journey and more likely than not, the entirety of the outside world thinks they're dead. With no active radio towers in the area, their earpieces have become useless. Supplies are limited and unknown horrors lie within the unexplored wasteland of BIG SKY?